Thursday, July 26, 2012

Persian Rose Relaxation


Persian Rose Relaxation

I promised a "fancy" picture this time and well this is it. Not so fancy I guess huh? Oh well it is a pretty chill and relaxing picture so that is good.

Persian Rose

As you can see still no shoes on my feet. See I think I did quite the decent job matching the feet and the skin so I am reluctant to put on shoes of any type. Maybe when my summertime is over then I won't be barefoot as often, because for me Fall means boots, and I LOVE boots in RL and SL. But that is going off topic and since I am beginning to ramble I will just move on to the credits.

Credits

Outfit: *BOOM* Play -belted romper- (hot pink)
Ring: :: AB :: Luxe's Pretty Little Ring  (store closed)
Necklace: lassitude & ennui Sugarskull necklace
Hair: ::Exile:: Secret Summer:Fawn
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet
Skin: {.essences.} Rowena - ~ pale (Chic2 event exclusive no longer available)
Eyeshadow: L.Fauna Basic Shadow [Gold]
Eyes:  .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Blue
Boat: :: AB :: Lazy Days Rowboat (store closed)
Poses: [LAP] 365 Days poses (store closed)

No comments: