Saturday, July 14, 2012

New Lingerie and Massage


Lola and I got new lingerie last night, so we did what anyone would....we broke into a friend's house and played with the massage table. We break in a lot come to think of it.

Lola told me her melons hurt so I rubbed them for her. It wasn't till I was rubbing for a while that she told me that she said MELON not MELONS. An honest mistake I swear. I was just trying to help her feel better.

She decided that since I got a handful of her that is was only fair she got a grab too. I have a feeling our friends are going to start locking thier doors when they aren't home. Or maybe we will just be banned from buying new lingerie....

Credits
On Lola
 Hair: GAUZE - Ceres (colorified) (At the Hair Fair)
feet:  Slink Mesh Feet (Rigged)
eyes: ADD Andel One Voice
Skin:  Glam Affair Kajira
Underwear set: Sn@tch Petal Bralet Set

On Phire
Nightie: :::Sn@tch Sanura Nightie Top (Mint):::
Hair: ::Exile:: Silent Wings:Tango ( At the Hair Fair)
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Rigged)
Skin: MIASNOW  SKINS - SWEETY DARK-  EYEBROWS auburn (darker) EYELASHES black
Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC MD DeepSea
Massage Table: :CP: Stilte Massage Table (PG)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: