Monday, July 9, 2012

Lemon Chiffon Afternooon


Lemon Chiffon Afternoon

I think I was in a dreamy mood when I took this picture, maybe it was from all the kids shows I have had to endure since summer vacation started.

Lemon Chiffon Phire

This color was fairly easy for me, yellow being my favorite color and all, I had plenty to choose from. Though I did have to work to find something I haven't blogged yet. Oh well.

Credits

Skirt: ASO!SpringFlowerSkirt(sunny yellow)
Top: ASO!SpringFlowerBlouse (sunny yellow)
Lashes: Schadenfreude Heavy Lashes
Shoes: *GF* Bow Strap Shoes "Kate" -cream-
Hair: ::Exile:: MIdnight in Paris:Fawn
Necklace: =^^= MIAO Madeline Pearl Ribbon Necklace
Skin: *L* Nova - Dusty - Cat - DB with Gloss - Bubble
Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Blue
Poses: fri.  Bliss poses (don't think they are for sale anymore)

No comments: