Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lady in (Cadmium) Red


Lady in (Cadmium) Red

I don't know why but when it came to this shade of red in the color go round I figured I needed to go fancy. And I may have wanted an excuse to use my balcony.


Lady in (Cadmium) Red

So I did something bad and the clothes and jewelry I am wearing are no longer sold. I sort of feel bad when I do that. It like..see what I have? haha None for you!....I am terrible. Hmm I think I may lose point in classiness for being bare foot. Oh well here are the credits and you can at least get some of it for your own.

Credits
Dress: !Rebel Hope Designs - Isabella Red Gown  (retired)
Jewelry: (Miriel) Fleur Necklace - Antique Gold/Ruby (store closed)
Hair: ::Exile:: Queen Bee:Drift
Skin: MIASNOW Skin 2012 - SWEETY Pale with black lashes and red lips
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet S (Rigged)
Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC   Exclusive LiteGrey
Poses: Glitterati Beauty and Glitterati The Balcony

No comments: