Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride

Yeah I stole the title from a song.

Waiting for the perfect wave

I have a new bikini so I did what anyone would do, I hit the waves. Well I waited for the waves.


Surf's up

I finally was able to get up on my board, it's not easy you know, even if I do make it look so.


Time to relax

After a few runs I was beat and headed back to the beach to relax in the warm sun. Not gonna get much of a tan in the shade but that is okay, no on wants wrinkles.

And because my vanity knows no bounds, here are a few shots of my bikini clad booty. I used bits from two of the new bikinis from Boom. Yay for mix and match!

Bikini pictures


Credits

Bikini Top: *BOOM* Ellio Bikini top camo (bubblegum)
Bikini Bottom: *BOOM* Ellio Bikini bottom (lipstick)
Hair: ::Exile::Sea of Love:Bottle Blonde (Currently at the Hair Fair)
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet M (Rigged)
Skin: {.essences.} Rowena - ~ medium (this was a Chic2 exclusive which is no longer available)
Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Blue
Poses:  !Bang mini series Without Purpose and Back Up (Currently at Collabor88)

2 comments:

ara said...

Nice pics! thanks for the post <3

ara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.