Monday, July 16, 2012

Hair Fair Looks

So I went back and forth on how I was gonna blog the hair fair and I have decided I will create a look for each style. Seems like a good approach to me. So here I am going to start with Exile.

This first look was styled for the Sea of Love hair. Now when I first saw it I knew I wanted to do a mermaid picture, but that is not what I did. Go Figure. Instead I went for a cute nautical look.

Sea of Love look


Next I moved onto the Wide Awake Hair. For this one I originally thought something fairy-ish, and again I went with something different. Fear not though...I will fairy it up at some point. Oh and before I for get the butterflies are color change!

Wide Awake look


Next it was the Silent Wings hair. I'll admit the feathers kinda threw me when styling. Of course the are optional (and color change to boot), but I wanted you to see them as well.

Silent Wings Look


And last but not least is Crush. This one was pretty easy because it is a cute 'do so I tried to look cute. Makes sense no? Oh and just like the feathers the headband is color change and optional.

Crush Look


Credits

Look 1
Top: *BOOM* A Day on the Yacht (Void)
Skirt: [Rebel Xtravaganza] Haru Skirt - SAILOR / BLUE Belt (store closed)
Shoes: *BOOM* Deck Shoes/canvas -Navy
Hair: ::Exile:: Sea of Love - Drift (at the Hair Fair)
Skin: MIASNOW Skin 2012 - SWEETY - Dark w/ bra cleavage EYEBROWS- blonde LASHES - black
Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC   MD   DeepSea

Look 2
Pants: JANE - 27 jeans.classic wash
Top: Ingenue :: Gia  :: Rouge
Shoes: *BOOM* Deck Shoes/canvas -Navy
Hair: ::Exile:: Wide Awake:Beach (at the Hair Fair)
Skin: MIASNOW Skin 2012 - SWEETY TAN w/ dimples EYEBROWS - blonde LASHES - black LIPS - pink
Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC   MD   DeepSea

Look 3
Top: Sn@tch Harbor Denim Bustier (Black):::
Shoes: *BOOM* Deck Shoes/canvas -Navy
Skirt: :::Sn@tch Darla Mesh Skirt (Blue):::
Hair: ::Exile:: Silent Wings:Tango (at the Hair Fair)
Skin: MIASNOW Skin 2012 - SWEETY EXOTIC EYEBROWS- blonde LASHES- black LIPS- pink
Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC   MD   DeepSea

Look 4
Outfit: -tb- C88 Camille Outfit / SMALL - Pale Pink
Shoes: *BOOM* Deck Shoes/canvas -Navy
Hair: ::Exile::Crush:Maple (at the Hair Fair)
Skin: MIASNOW Skin 2012 - SWEETY PALE LASHES black EYEBROWS black LIPS natural darker
Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC   MD   DeepSea
Poses: [LAP] Hairy Situations (store closed)

No comments: