Saturday, July 7, 2012

Deep Pink Ponderings


Deep Pink Pondering

Sometimes I wish I didn't wait to blog things, because after a few weeks I tend to forget what I was thinking when I was taking a picture. I guess I was somewhat brooding this day...maybe?


Deep Pink Phire

Oh well at least it all ended in a pretty cute look if I do say so myself. I do know I was being a little lazy as I am wearing the same shoes in this post as the last color post.

Credits

Tank: [Decoy] Emily Ruffle Tank [m*] - Floral Pink (2: Medium)
Jeans: JANE - jeans.classic fit.indigo [fair heels]
Shoes: SLink Tiger Heels  Lychee
Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)
Hair: ::Exile:: Kiss Me:Fawn
Skin: MIASNOW Skin 2012 - SWEETY EXOTIC LIPS- red EYEBROWS -blonde
Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC   MD   SummerGrass
Poses: [LAP] 365 poses (store closed)

No comments: