Friday, July 6, 2012

Beaches can be scary

The other day I was was talking a leisurely stroll along the beach, you know it being summer time and all where I am.


When I came upon a chest washed ashore. Well you know it had to look of a pirates chest and being the curious girl I am I just hard to take a little peek. I mean there could be enough treasure in there to keep me in mesh clothing for decades!
 
                             
Unfortunatly maybe peeking into the chest wasn't the brightest of ideas. How so many things, because I have no idea what they were, could survuve in the chest is beyond me. I didn't wait to find out how many more were going to come  spewing forth.
                           

I slammed that lid down as fast as I could, my heart was pounding. Could this chest have been anything like the Pandora's Box of legend? Maybe I am just letting my imagaination run away with me. Those flying things could have been nothing more than moths......maybe.
                           

Credits
Skirt: e! Dixie Skirt (Lavander) ( at FaMESHed)
Tank Top: e! Mayu Top (Lavander) ( at FaMESHed)
Hair: ::Exile:: Primadonna:Drift ( at FaMESHed)
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Rigged)
Skin: MIASNOW Skin SWEETY EXOTIC w/ dimples LIPS- natural darker EYEBROWS- black (darker)
Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC MD Exclusive LiteGrey
Chest: :+:SS:+: Pandora's Box
Beach Scene: A.D.D. Andel! Beach Days Skysphere

No comments: