Monday, July 23, 2012

Astronaut Blue Beauty

So no fancy picture this time round, mostly because when I was taking these pictures SL was being it's usual trolling self.

Astronaut Blue Lady

This dress and color gave me the perfect excuse to go but these tights. See I love patterned tights, stocking, leggings, whatever you want to call them. So I bought a few and landed on these to go with the dress. I promise a more awesome picture next time (hopefully). Oh and I am almost caught back up!

Credits

Dress: Doppelganger - Darcy Dress - Navy (store closed)
Tights: Tee*fy blossom  Azure
Shoes: ShinyThings Charlottes - white & ivory
Necklace: EarthStones Bali Crescent Necklace - Silver/Labradorite
Hair: ::Exile::Sea of Love:Drift (At the Hair Fair)
Skin: MIASNOW Skin 2012 - SWEETY Dark w/bra cleavage and black lashes
Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC   DeepSea

No comments: