Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Aqua Island time


My to-do list

I figured I should take a picture in SL of what I do all the time in RL.....making a list. I make lists for all sorts of things, and get teased that I am overly organized, but I can't help it.  Just one more color and I am all caught up! It only took me a month.


Aqua Island

Here is a look at what I am wearing from head to hip. My toes decided they didn't want to be involved this week. Something about needing a wardrobe change. I guess that means it pedicure time.

Credits

Underwear: :::Sn@tch Avril Lingerie::: Aqua
Top: Kyoot - Soft Resolution Top (Teal)
Hair: [e] Balance - Brown 04
Skin: {.essences.} Rowena - ~ pale (Chic2 event exclusive no longer available)
Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Blue
Table, chairs and poses: {what next} Hampton Garden Set (white)

No comments: