Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Retro Flair


Out for a walk

Just a little retro stroll. I am late to the Collabor88 party this month, but better late than never, especially because there was yellow to be had! I have been told that yellow is well basically yellow is a bitch of a color, so whenever is see a bunch of it in one place I squee with joy. And the Schadenfreude dresses at Collabor88 have yellow...and other colors too. It was hard picking just one for this post, but I managed. Since the dress has it's own inherent retro vibe I decided to play that up as best I could. In this case I paired it with booties and the cute hair. Oh and a new necklace from Lasaki, which is the first to come with a color change HUD so if you can have whatever color you want.

Look at all the things

Look at all the things!

Credits

Dress: Schadenfreude Bush Color Field Dress (at Collabor88)
Necklace: Lasaki Retro Necklace (chest)
Boots: *GF* Short Ribbon Boots "Anna" -white-
Hair: ::Exile:: Secret Summer:Midnight
Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour - closed
Skin: MIASNOW Skin  - SWEETY EXOTIC with dark lips and brow (these are on the tattoo layer)
Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC   MD   Maple
Poses: (with love and squalor) and [LAP] - both closed

No comments: