Wednesday, June 13, 2012

No Red Light Special

But how about a red lipped post? Since I have a hard time passing up a blogger challenge, and I was feel pretty good today, I decided to take a whack at it.


Lady in red

Though I may have gone overboard with the red...

Red Red Red
..but really who can pass up lounging about in a tight red number, with red lips to match?

Red Lips
Not me that is for sure! I could talk about everyone having their own likes and dislikes, but I shouldn't need to. If you do need a refresher I am sure there is a kindergarten class somewhere that can help. Okay that was mean and if you are insulted............

Credits

Necklace: (Caroline's Jewelry) Carlotta Necklace in Diamond
Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)
Top: e! Lola Top Polka (Cherry)
Skirt: e! Marion Skirt Polka (Cherry)
Shoes: Maitreya Gold * Shanti Silver
Hair: [e] Parade - Brown 12
Skin: MIASNOW Skin 2012 - SWEETY Tan with red lips (tattoo layer)
Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC   MD   SummerGrass
Pictures taken here

No comments: