Thursday, May 3, 2012

Shuttle Grey Gals

So this is the last 52 weeks of color post Sakura did with me before taking a break from SL. In the coming weeks I am dragging Lola into it with me because I like have a friend to torment, I mean have fun with.

Shuttle Grey Gals

We went all out with the grey, that we chose a nice icy scene because, I don't know it made sense at the time.
Maybe we are aliens from a doomed ice planet? Oh well have a look at our individual looks, Sakura first.


Shuttle Grey Sakura

I think she has lived in those horns since she got them, and I don't blame her.


Shuttle Grey Phire

Me, I am living in the boots I got at Fantasy Faire time.

Credits
On Sakura

Skin: -Glam Affair- Leah Grey skin (from Wear Grey event no longer available)

Ears: [Gauze] High Elf Ear =Jewelry:Bane=- Drow (tinted)

Top: from the :::Sn@tch East Jesus::: set

Skirt: [Stellar] Suede Mesh Mini Skirt in grey ::SPECIAL::
 (only seems to be on the marketplace, I couldn't find it in the store)

Shoes: (Shiny Things) Delphine pumps - black

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sachiko Mesh Hair - Whites Pack - Faded

Ring: MIASNOW Accessory - RING BOP ~BLACK DIAMOND

Eyes: Insufferable Dastard COTNv2 - Blind

Lashes: Schadenfreude Full Lashes

Horns: [ni.Ju] Portmanteau . white

On Phire (this still makes me giggle)

Skirt: Sn@tch  Hiya Sailor Skirt (grey)

Shirt: MichaMi: Washed Out Tank  in Gray  (currently at TDR)

Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)

Hair:  ::Exile:: In The Meantime:Midnight

Shoes: lassitude & ennui Prudence boots - black

Skin:  -Glam Affair - Layla Grey ( previous Dressing Room - no longer available)

Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Blue

Poses: Friend Pose: Miamai Model Pose_Believers (it may not be in the store yet)
           Solo Poses: Fashunned poses by Sakura (no longer for sale)

Icy home world: A.D.D.Andel!Cave of Dreams Skysphere



No comments: