Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pariah

I let Lola title the blog post for me because I was being lazy....

Untitled

Sometimes I am at a loss for something worth while to write when I blog. Today is one of those days. I think it is because my mind is busy thinking about something else...in this case a secret project I am working on. Anyway here is a close up so you can see the details of my necklace and such. Oh hey my dress is mesh!

Untitled

The beads on the necklace are color change so I was a clever thing and chose a color from the peacock feathers. Pretty smart, well at least I think so!

Credits

Dress: :::Sn@tch Bronwyn Cocktail Dress (Black/Med):::
Necklace: Lasaki La Vampira Cameo Necklace (chest)
Shoes: SLink Cassandra Heels L Black
Hair: [e] Details - Red 08
Skin: -Glam Affair - Leah - Contessina (At The Gallery Gift Shop)
Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)
Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC   MD   Exclusive LiteGrey
Poses: umm they are my AO and I can't remember which one I was wearing....sorry

No comments: