Monday, May 7, 2012

Much needed sunny yellow

Last week was a grey and raining one for my RL, which made me miss the sun so very much. SO I did whatever I do when there is a lack of sun....I buy something yellow! This time a sexy little dress.

Sunny and yellow

Sure there were other color choices for this dress but hello....yellow! And since the dress is a Stumblebum item I paired it with two more Stumblebum items, the jewelry from Miao and the poses from fri.day.

Pretties

Because Kess loves us and wants us to be happy the stones and metal are texture change so you can have choices. That is the only reason the ring is blue and not yellow, to show you that they can be different colors, though why anyone would want any other color is beyond me.  Anyway onto the credits


Credits

Dress: -paper.doll- Charlotte: Lemonade
Hair: ::Exile:: Call Me Maybe:Cranberry
Jewelry: =^^= MIAO Angie Jewelry set
Shoes: ShinyThings Arcadas  - pearl
Skin: ::DT:: ::Megan:: Cream - Basic
Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC   MD   DeepSea
Poses: Fri.day  -  Bliss.Pose Set

No comments: