Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Dark Side


Maybe a little scary here

I know the picture is all dark and stuff but umm it lets you see the glow of the necklace better...yeah that's it. Fine fine here is a version with more light....

I don't look that scary

See I wasn't really planning on blogging this look but then someone said something and well I couldn't just let it go by because it made me laugh. They said they did't want to upset me but...." but you look skeery! like you are the quiet emo girl who goes homocidal >.>" Now I will admit, I was trying for a darker look than my usual. I can't always be all sugar and spice right? I guess that means I achieved it...maybe... Oh I should show you the whole look huh?

LOTD 5-2-12

Do I really look like I am about to snap and go on a murderous rampage? I mean sure some days I could be tempted, but really who hasn't? I better go before you all think I have lost it completely.

Credits

Sweater: *Fishy Strawberry*  Impromptu Cardigan Tangerine-Black Belt (previous TDR color not sold in store)
Pants: fri. - Iunno Jeans (Black)
Under the sweater: Ange Copper Satin Corset by INSOLENCE
Shoes: ShinyThings Kelseys - black
Necklace: Balderdash - Bit of Fire Necklace
Hair: ::Exile:: Girls of Summer:Midnight
Skin: [Ill] Illusory Skin - Love_Milk - Frenchie (currently at Collabor88)
Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)
Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 - Blue
Poses: {.:exposeur:.} Top Model - Spring '11 Intros

No comments: