Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Another darker side of Phire

Maybe it's because I have been sick the last week or so that my cranky is rolling into my styling? Oh well. I am reusing the poses from the last post so they will look really familiar if you read the post yesterday. If you didn't well why not?!?!? Here is the look....


The dark side strikes again

My eyes kept closing so I went with it. I could sit here and say it was all on purpose, but that would seriously be a big fat lie. It's just the way it happened. I am wearing some meshy goodness today, from head to toe. I'm not kidding, hair- mesh, boots-mesh, clothes in between - mesh, and well a little fishnet thrown in for good measure.


More pretties

The previously mentioned mesh hair is currently available at faMESHed, and the rest are available in their respective stores, no worries I got you covered at the end. I think that is all I have in me to write at the moment, my brain is still kinda stewed.

Credits

Skirt: e! Defiant Mini Skirt (Graphite)
Shirt: e! Lola Top Polka (Cherry)
Boots: lassitude & ennui - Wanderlust - black
Fishnet: insanya  NetNight Set Stockings and gloves - Black
Hair: ::Exile:: Call Me Maybe:Rouge (at faMESHed)
Nose ring: G.G Addicted Piercing N751
Necklace: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] LENORE Necklace v2
Bracelet: {Cherry} Mercury Cameo Bracelet - onyx (Disco Deals may be gone by now, but try)
Skin: ::DT:: ::Megan:: Cream - Basic CL1 EBBrown
Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC   MD   Exclusive LiteGrey
Poses: Fri.day  -  Bliss.Pose Set 

No comments: