Saturday, April 21, 2012

Nautilust-y

The Fantasy Fair opens today and Sakura, Hide and I will be showing off a few things over the next several days from the fair. There is seriously something there for everyone, but even if Fantasy isn't your thing you should go to see the builds, because they are beyond amazing.

Today I am going to show you the RFL versions of the Nautilust shell from Panda Express.

Not a mermaid!

 I actually wore it around my friends the other night, because I am mean like that, and there were cries of "OMG I want!" and other things along those lines. Sometimes I girl needs to get her tentacle on.

Look at my tentacles

I mean sure most of the time you see mermaids around, but it can be fun to be a nautilus clad ocean dweller.

Hide and seek

Of course there are other colors available but the two I have shown are the 100% donation items and they will never be sold in the store when the fair is over! So that means if you like the purple or silver colors you need to get your bum in gear and get over the the Fantasy Fair!

Credits

Shell: +PE+ Nautilust - Silver and Violence (At the Fatasy Fair )
Starfish Chesticle cover: +PE+ Starfish Nips W/ Chain & embellishment Tail Match
Hair: ::Exile:: Aroha:Passion
Skin: -Glam Affair - Leah - Contessina (at The Gallery Gift Shop)
Eye liner: cheLLe - (eyeliner) Adele Indigo
Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)
Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 - Blue

No comments: