Monday, April 16, 2012

LOTD 4-16-12

Lame title I know, but they can't all be witty.

LOTD 4-16-12

I really should call it something other than Look of The Day though because in reality, other then a few tweaks here and there I was wearing this most of last week. Well at least the sweater and pants part. I am a sucker for sweaters in SL. I think they make me feel all warm and cozy like they do in RL. As if you couldn't tell from the picture the sweater is mesh. I think I look pretty adorable in this outfit so I will share the credits so you can be cute too!

Credits

Pants: JANE - 27 jeans.classic wash
Sneakers: HOC - Hocs Lowtops - female
Hair: ::Exile:: Dandy:Rouge (at The Dressing Room Blue)
Sweater: e! Snuggly Sweater Mint&Blue
Skin: *MY UGLYDOROTHY -Namie04(Salmon)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Hazel Shadow, w1)
Poses: [H+L] various poses ( at Pose Fair)

No comments: