Saturday, April 14, 2012

I'm a PokeDawn Trainer!


catching a pokedawn

 I am not above bribing my friends to be in pictures with me. And well since Sakura is the resident Pokemon expert she was the person I went to for help. Oh here is where I bribe part comes in....

catching a pokedawn

 I bought her the adorable wee mesh fox av in exchange for her being in the pictures. Of course she pimped it out with wings and horns.

catching a pokedawn

She is a good little PokeDawn doing her exercises. You are going to have to battle me if you want a PokeDawn of you own as she is one of a kind.

Credits
On PokeDawn


Fox Av: Tokushi Tiny Natural Fox (on marketplace)
Horns: Material Squirrel - Arna Horns in Pastels (these may no longer be available)
Wings: Pink Fuel Chibi Wings


On Me
Shirt: JANE - sheer layers.br chocolate [hi]
Hoodie: fri. - Henley.Hoodie (Seafoam)
Shorts: JANE - shorts.bobby.chocolate [fair]
ArmWarmers: !* Rebel -X- *! Wooly Armwarmers - Popsicle
Legwarmers: !* Rebel -X- *! Wooly Legwarmers - Popsicle - L
Shoes: HOC - Hocs Lowtops - female
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Mochi Hair - Cinnamon
Skin: *MY UGLYDOROTHY -Namie04(Salmon)
Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 - Blue
Poses: love me brutal - pokemon trainer.fin ( at the Pose Fair!)

No comments: