Saturday, April 7, 2012

I'm on a boat!

In Phire fantasy land I was invited onto a yacht. Of course I said yes, I mean who wouldn't right?
At first I was a little nervous. I mean I am a decent swimmer, but I didn't exactly have my sea legs.

 Well we busted out the champagne and that is when I started to loosen up. Yeah I think I just called myself loose. Oh well, no real shame in that.

Well okay the look on my face in this picture could be considered cause some shame, but does anyone really look fabulous when laughing like a loon? This could be why my friends don't let me out of my skybox often.....

Credits

Dress: e! Laura Mini (Indigo)
Shoes: [PM]Luna Leopard (group gift version)
Glasses: primOptic Donna glasses 1.19
Jewelry: Dark Mouse Avidita Necklace  and Bangle
Skin: ::DT:: ::Yri:: V2 CARAMEL -  CLA EBbrown
Hair: ::Exile::Satisfaction:Mahogany
Lashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V9
Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 - Hazel
Poses: Glitterati Drink (the ones with the booze go figure) and GLITTERATI - 091 (it was floating around alone, I don't know where it's mates are)

No comments: