Sunday, April 22, 2012

[ni.ju] Eurexiuan


The Fantasy Faire is in full swing and this is my first of a few posts about some of the awesome things you can find there. First up is the amazing Eurexiuan Horns from [ni.ju]. If you know me and love me you know horns are one of my great loves, right next to elves and ponies. The Eurexiuan Horns are beautifully sculpted and texture changing. There are four stone like textures for the horn itself and four metal textures for the armor.

My favorite combination is the black horn with the silver armor. These horns are a must add to anyone's collection and are perfect for any demon or creature your imagination can come up with! These horns are currently Relay for Life items with 100% donation to the charity. You can find [ni.ju] on the Ruins of Nu Ore sim at the Fantasy Faire

 CREDITS:
 Horns:[ni.Ju] Eurexiaun Horns available at the Fantasy Faire

Claws: [ni.Ju] Tintable White Claws (tinted black and tips tinted red)

 Piercing: [ni.Ju] Mera Piercing

 Eyes: Insufferable Dastard Fantasy Eyes Gatcha - Red (I don't think these are available any more. I couldn't find them in the store but they have lots of other beautiful eyes there)

 Hair: Magika [Trio] Dare

 Hooves: [Gauze] Demon Legs - Naturals

 Skin: cStar Limited - Miss Taurus 2012 - Shine Black (gacha)

No comments: