Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Elegant Elf

As part of the the Fantasy Faire there is an auction going on. There are so many wonderful things and yesterday Sakura showed off a skin that could be yours. Today is my turn and I am going to show off a glamorous gown.

At work

I styled the gown with all the pieces to look a little classier, like a princess hard at work in the court.

At work

You see all the frills and things just seemed to say make me look like a grow up, but when I took off the frills all bets are off.

At play

I let my hair down and had a little fun as I stripped off parts of my gown. That is usually the way it works when clothes come off right?

At play

Now here are the important details you need to know. The auction for this dress end on the 28th, so if you want to get it you need to get yourself to the Fantasy Faire and bid! And fellas if you think this would look good on your lady then you can surprise her, because it is transfer! And if I am not mistaken all the proceeds from the auction will benefit American Cancer Societies Relay for Life, so you will be getting something and supporting a great cause!

Credits

Dress: - MysticHope - Tara Violet - (Fantasy Fair Auction)
Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)
Hair: ::Exile:: Someone Like You:Frost and Queen Bee:Frost
Circlet: Balderdash- Whiskey on the forehead - Plum
Ears: SLink Sachara Elf Ears Long Foxy Hoops
Skin: -Glam Affair - Layla Grey (old TDR skin, no longer for sale)
Eyes: .ID. Creature of the Night v2/Twilight
Poses: Exposeur

No comments: