Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bright Turquoise Babes

We are like so on top of things it's amazing!

Bright Turquoise Babes

This time I followed Sakura's lead. She got all dressed up fancy and grown up ( for her this is fancy and grown up), so I felt like I had to as well. Of course it was pointed out to me that fancy ladies don't bare their midriff. Oh well.


Bright Turquoise Sakura

Sakura is such a patient friend putting up with my picture taking, even if she does want me to do all the work. She wanted me to pick out the pose she used for her solo shot, but I am mean and said No!


Bright Turquoise Phire

Taking pictures of myself isn't as exciting though. Maybe because I do it so much? I mean sure I can be my favorite subject sometimes, but I am so glad I can drag friends into them too.

Credits
On Sakura

Shirt: Gawk! Turquoise Darling Shirt

Nails: ::TGIS:: Nails 3.0 Glitter Collection ( on marketplace)

Hair: *Dura-Girl*31(Black)

Shape: *League* Shape Jen Modded

Skin: *League* Skin Jen Fair -Natural

Pants: :::Sn@tch Cage Match PVC Jeans::: black

Ears: [Gauze] High Elf Ear =Jewelry:Bane=- Natural

Eyes:
Right: .ID. COTNv2 - Blind
Left: .ID. Sweet Treats/Blueberry Cupcake

Boots:  [Gos] MESH Triumph Boots in Worn

Lashes: Slink Mesh Lids and Lashes

Freckles: !MM! Body and Face and Legs Freckles (store closed, available at Adore and Abhor )

On Me

Skirt: Aura - Bullet Proof - Ruffled Pencil Skirt (MESH) - Plain

Shirt: [W&B] Simple Cropped Bustier ELECTRIC 2

Jacket: :::Sn@tch Tiang Cropped Jacket (Silver-J):::

Hair: ::Exile::Tonight Tonight:Mahogany

Glasses: HOC - Aviator style glasses

Purse: MIEL GLITTER BAG

Shoes: SLink Cassandra Heels Black

Earrings: {Cherry} - Feather Beaded Earrings  - light

Bracelet: {Cherry} Beaded Bracelet - black

Skin: *MY UGLYDOROTHY -Namie base(Salmon)

Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 - Blue

Poses: Lolapop! Fashunned (solo poses)
           love me brutal - giddy up.fin (the 2 person one)(at the Pose Fair)

No comments: