Wednesday, March 21, 2012

St. Patrick's Blue besties


St. Patrick's Blue


After the whole wall set up for aquamarine we thought that standing in front of a blank background would be lame. So while Sakura changed I poured through my inventory looking for just the right something. After deciding that Sakura looked fancy and I look a little country, and I came across this fence I knew exactly what we were gonna do and all I had to say to Sakura was " We need mouse ears.", and she knew exactly what I was thinking. City Mouse and Country Mouse! Sadly we couldn't find mouse ears that we liked (we took a quick look on marketplace) we gave up and just took the pictures.


St. Patrick's Blue - Sakura


Here is fancy Sakura, hey compared to me she is fancy.


St. Patrick's Blue - Phire


Here is my country bumpkin bum. Now we are on the hunt for some tea green. Maybe a cup of green tea will help in the pursuit?

Credits

Dawn
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Kamiko Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack- Storm
Eyes: .ID. Creature of the Night v2/Blind (R)
         .ID. Beach Eyes 3 - Left
Skin: -.::Mother Goose's::. Hami(A)4
Ears: [Gauze] High Elf Ear =Jewelry:Bane=- Natural
Shirt: Schadenfreude Navy Eleanor Sleeveless Blouse
Shoes: S@BBiA::Strap Pumps:black
Skirt: JANE - maxi skirt.meena.charcoal
Lashes: Schadenfreude Lashes Set 1 Full Lashes

Phire
Pants: JANE - 27 jeans.dirty
Shoes: HOC - Hocs Lowtops - female
Shirt: /artilleri/ Selma blouse (jacket layer) *navy dots*
Hair: W&Y New 28 "Type C
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. Pia_3
Eyes: Shine Monet Atlantis

Fence: :+:SS:+:  On the Fence - Couples Pose

No comments: