Sunday, March 18, 2012

Springtime walk


Springtime


I have had these pictures sitting in my picture folder for a month, which I saw when I was tidying it up today. So I figured it was time to blog them. I wish I could remember what I was thinking when I took them. I was probably wishing for warm spring weather though, which I finally have!

Springtime


Now I just wish everything was all lush and green like the late spring and early summer months. It makes me sad to look at all the dead grass and mud. Oh well.

Springtime


For now I will content myself with virtual green-ness and imagined sunshine.

Credits

Shirt: Ingenue :: Gamine  :: Hot Cocoa
Jacket: Jack Spoon -.basic elements . Concha
Jeans: fri. - Iunno Jeans (Dark Wash)
Boots: SLink Marina Boot Tan
Hair: ::Exile:: Opal:Marone
Lashes: Schadenfreude Large Lashes
Freckles: LFauna Serious Freckles [Pale2]
Skin: ROZENA ~kiko~ coco balm
Lipstick: ROZENA ~Spring Lip Balm~ cherry bomb
Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 – Green
Sorry I didn't note what poses I used when I took these :(

No comments: