Thursday, March 29, 2012

Springish


There is no doubt by the crazy warm weather right now that it is Spring. (Although where I am you would think it was summer!) All the pretty pastel colors coming out right now inspired me to put together this cute pastel elfling look. I love the new Pony pack of colors from Ploom, I hope to see more of it soon! The horns are from *NAMINOKE* and are the rare ones from their gacha. They are so cute! My tail is from Hoo, they have a ton of awesome tails and mods and things. If you haven't grabbed the newest Sn@tch -N-Grab Special yet go now! You get the pretty Chastity Bralet Tops in 8 colors for only 69L for the week!

I think I've used up my allotted exclamation points for the week so I'll just leave you with another photo and run off



I'll stop my babbling and just give you Credits!

Horns: *NAMINOKE* CherryBlossom horn A(SP)

Tail: Hoo Dainty Tail

Hair: .ploom. Anarin - Pony Pack

Shirt: :::Sn@tch -N-Grab Special-Chastity Bralet Tops::: White
Shoes: !* Rebel -X- *! AKI Flats - Leather

Skirt: JANE - maxi skirt.meena.charcoal

Ears: [Gauze] Willow Ear =Jewelry:Acorn= Natural

Skin: *MY UGLYDOROTHY -Bianca05(Sand)

No comments: