Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sexy times!


Sexy mules I

Why yes this is going to be a photo heavy(ish) and completely vain post. Hello wouldn't you want to be louging all sexy if you had shoes like these?

Sexy mules II

The skin was fairly easy to match up but I am kinda anal so it took me forever. I can't help it.

<Sexy mules III

I may enjoy taking pictures of myself in lingerie a little too much.

Credits

Corset: ::{Favole}:: Aterna White
Panties: =HooT= Pair o' Lace Panties (Delicate White)
Hair:  ::Exile:: Rumour has it:Wedge
Shoes: lassitude & ennui -(Rigged mesh) Boudoir  mules silver
Skin:::DT:: ::Megan:: Cream
Eyes: Shine Monet Hyacinth
Poses: NSA five on the floor poses (couldn't find the store)
House: Baffle! Forest Hut
Bed: [*Art Dummy!]  in spring. (bed)(previous hunt gift)

No comments: