Monday, March 5, 2012

A little naughty a little nice


3-5-12 LOTD

When I started getting dressed I had this picture in my head of someone who has to get dressed all nice because she is going to see her stuffy gran. Well being rebellious she wore a pair of boots instead of dainty shoes and went with the heavy make up and bright lips. Not certain if I carried it off well but in the end I liked it and that is all that matters right?

Credits

Dress: :::Sn@tch Blossom Sweater Dress(Seafoam):::
Stockings: :::Sn@tch Avril Stockings (White)::: (from the Avril set)
Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour
Hair:::Exile:: Bring it On!:Mystery
Earrings:=^^= MIAO Willow Pearl Earrings
Necklace:=^^= MIAO Willow Pearl Necklace
Boots: lassitude & ennui - Wanderlust - brown (currently at March Mesh Madness)
Skin: [Atomic] Skin Grace (DB)_Ivory - Indulgence (currently at TRD Blue)
Eyes: .ID. Spring Eyes - Wet Sand

No comments: