Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Harpy Battles SL



Have you ever come across something awesome in SL and instantly knew the exact photo you wanted to take? I based this entire look around the awesome eye patch by [ni.ju] that is out now at Perfect Wardrobe. The version I'm wearing has a bird on it and it also comes with versions without the bird and a patch for the left or right eye in each version.

I paired the patch up with these amazing Mesh wings from [europa]. They come in a bunch of colors all in one set. I wanted a nice smokey black eye shadow and bright red lips so I went with the Glam Affair Linn Skin. Mesh braids are my newest addiction in SL and I am madly in love with these Kamiko braids from Wasabi Pills. I knew the Bloody Revenge set from Sn@tch would be a perfect match for the look and finished it off with the amazing Flutter Mesh boots from lassitude & ennui. I just want to walk around like this forever.

I also decided to make a pose to show off all these wonderful things. Since I recently joined Lolapop! I decided to put the pose out at the mainstore for 10L.

Click the photos for a closer look. I tried to make sure that the full body one wasn't too big so it wouldn't break the feeds but it came out kinda of small on the blog instead.

CREDITS AND ALL THAT FANCY STUFF:
Eye patch: [ni.Ju] Isolation . Avian (for Perfect Wardrobe)

Wings: [europa] Nyxus wings (Red Tips version) - MESH

Eye: Negaposi Elfin eyes freshblood

Bodysuit & nylons: Sn@tch Bloody Revenge

Boots: lassitude & ennui Flutter boots - raven - MESH

Ears: [Gauze] High Elf Ear =Jewelry:Bane=- Natural

Skin: -Glam Affair- Linn Light 12

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Kamiko Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack

Pose: Available at Lolapop! for 10L

Photos taken in front of a: *CW Studios* - Photography System

No comments: