Friday, March 30, 2012

Green Tea time

I don't know why Sakura is giving me the stink eye. She is the one that made the umbrellas with the poses in them.You can't really blame me for thinking we needed to take the pictures in the rain. The umbrellas are a current special at Lolapop! for a low price, the price goes up soon!
Lets play a fun game of what is wrong with this picture. Nope it's not because she is blond. Nope, not because she is looking more fancy and less cute. Here I will fill you in....she is ear-less! I mean she has ears but she doesn't have her usual elf ears! She may kill me for pointing that out.
And here I am looking well like usual. I know I can be pretty boring. Oh well. Onto the credits!

Credits

Phire
Top Shirt: Nomine Jerusalem Lace Babydoll - green

Bottom shirt: JANE.intrinsic.tank.wh milk

Jeans: JANE - jeans.classic fit.indigo [fair heels]

Shoes: lassitude & ennui - (Rigged mesh) Boudoir  mules black R+L

Necklace: Lolapop! Weeping Blossoms Necklace-Mint (no longer available)

Hair: ::Exile:: Someone Like You: Autumn

Skin: -Glam Affair - Layla Natural - D Clean


Eyeshadow: *Fishy Strawberry* Makeup - Allure - Gold Foil Eye Shadow (currently atThe Dressing Room)

Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)


Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 - Hazel

Dawn
shirt: :::Sn@tch Esperanza Blouse::: Green

Pants: JANE - wide leg pant.zooey.raven

Shoes: !* Rebel -X- *! AKI Flats - Leather Black

Hair: Exile Josie for the Dressing Room Blue (no longer available)

Skin: *MY UGLYDOROTHY -Bianca_Sand 06 + *MY UGLYDOROTHY -Boobie Cleaves Sand 01

Necklace: Balderdash- Charmed, I'm sure - Faery Hoard - Necklace

Lashes: Schadenfreude Full Lashes

Eyes: Right: .ID. COTNv2 - Blind
         Left: Shine Monet Truffle

Umbrellas: Lolapop! My Own Darkness

No comments: