Sunday, March 25, 2012

Girly LOTD

Maybe more womanly than girly, either way certainly more feminine than I usually dress.



I'm not gonna lie though, I am a sucker for a pretty dress, especially when they are mesh. I like being able to lounge about without a skirt impaling the sofa, chair or whatever I am resting my butt on. But you don't need to hear about me lazing about all over SL.



I won't bore you with more Phire ramblings. Just go forth and buy pretty mesh dresses and sit on all the things!

Credits

Dress: e! Kate Dress (Aqua) M
Shoes: ShinyThings Arcadas- pearl
Necklace: Dark Mouse - Cursed Pearls Necklace
Hair: ::Exile:: Domino:Teak
Skin: -Glam Affair - Layla Natural - D Clean
Lipstick: -Glam Affair- Layla lipstick - risque
Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 - Hazel
Poses: Lolapop! various ones

No comments: