Monday, March 19, 2012

Diggin' In The Closet: The Pilot Episode


So, I'm rusty as hell when it comes to blogging, so here's the break down; I'll try to blog at least once a week with a new episode of "Diggin' In the Closet". What's going to happen in these posts, since I'm a broke bastard and can't often buy new items to add to my wardrobe, I'll be going through my inventory and revitalizing old items into what I think look like awesome outfits. This week's installment, "The Pilot Episode" is featuring one of my favorite looks. An urbanized drow. Saying good bye to the underdark to enjoy city life in the surface world! Careful though, I'm more likely to steal your wallet and take your life in the bloodiest way imaginable when I look like this!


Unavailable
The Harness under the jacket

Previous Hunt Items
Luck Inc: Tyra Jeans Starlet wash Dark blue

Everything Else
Grasp: Leather Biker Jacket
JOMO: Necklace 08
Rozoregalia: Nornir Pierce1 (The eyebrow ring is modified by me to be an eyebrow ring as well)
[GOS]: GTFO Boots
Miamai: Prim Gloves Homme Connor black
Wasabi Pills: Sebastian Hair

Poses
Lolapop! I didn't do it! set


No comments: