Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Avocado Amigas


Avocado Amigas I

Surprise, surprise we are behind in colors again. Oh well our cuteness makes up for it no? Though honestly I think Sakura looks a bit crabby today...

Avocado Amigas II

Maybe it's because I am a bossy photographer? Nah that can't be it I could never be bossy, or so I have been told.

Avocado Amigas III

Maybe she is just mad because I am the cuter one this time? I am the one writing this I can make up all these decisions. Bwahahaha behold the power! Right I should get going before my head explodes from my swelling ego.

Credits

Dawn
eyes:   .ID. Creature of the Night v2/Blind (R)
          .ID. March Gift / Shades of Green 2 - Left (march group gift)
Hair: [e] Other - Essentials Collection Red 08
Ears: [Gauze] High Elf Ear =Jewelry:Bane=- Natural
Skirt & Socks: *elymode* Eva skirt & socks - gold / green
Shirt: *elymode* Eva tops & socks - gold / green
Shoes: A-BOMB Paige boots-Color Change
Skin: ::dUTCH tOUCH:: VIPsONLY ::eSmEE:: pEACH - MUpack MU3+4+Smoky EB2 MU4 FR
Eyeshadow : *elymode* makeup - Gluttony shadows - sweet  Lime (lower)

Phire
Stockings: Insanya NetNight Set Stockings - Green
Sweater: :::Sn@tch Marcia Sweater (Avocado-J):::
Hair: ::Exile:: Bring it On!:Cranberry
Shoes: :Kookie:Pipp Earth /
Short: JANE - shorts.bobby.avocado
Skin: ::DT:: ::Megan:: Cream - Basic CL1 EBBrown
Eyes: .ID January Gift - Medium Brown
Bridge: Glitterati 

No comments: