Friday, February 3, 2012

Pink is evil!

I know some people out there will be all "RAWR" about me calling pink evil, but I have my reasons. Of course that won't really stop me from wearing something pink when it is pretty. Oh and I broke one of my personal rules and today you will see pictures with shadows. What can I say every once in a while I like to be fanceh too.


The pretty pink dress is new from Miao and well I couldn't resist it's cuteness. I mean flowers and ruffles and pink! It is (almost) every little girls dream dress.


It feels like I took a billion pictures today of the dress, well of me in the dress, but I won't post all of them. Just one more okay? I mean you do need to see the flowers right?


Now I will admit the shadows did mess with the colors on the roses a little but they are still very pretty.

Credits

Dress: =^^= MIAO Pink Dawn Dress
Ring: =^^= MIAO Cadence Locket Ring
Stockings: fri. - Dotty.Stockings (from previous gatcha festival)
Lashes: Schadenfreude Large Lashes
Skin: ROZENA ~kiko~ coco balm
Lipstick: ROZENA ~Strawberry Lip~ winter pink
Freckles: L.FaunaSerious Freckles [Pale2]
Shoes: *GF* Bow Strap Shoes "Kate"
Hair: ::Exile:: Colette:Maple
Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 - Brown

Oh and if you want to know why pink is evil. It's because I had a pink frosted donut the other day and it was strawberry flavored and not just pink tinted. I happen to be allergic to strawberries, it was a bad morning for me :(

1 comment:

Kesseret Steeplechase said...

I will have to double check my stuff with shadows enabled. It still looks great on you! <3
Thank you for blogging this and always being a supporter of MIAO and my stuff before.
Love you!