Friday, February 17, 2012

Patina Plated Pals

Sakura and I finally played catch up on taking pictures yesterday so I will be trying to blog them as fast as I can. For this week we decided to go Android.

Patina Plated Pals

These android skins are crazy detailed! I was sent out to scope out a fitting place to take pictures because we figured they needed something more than a plain backdrop.

Patina Plated Pals

All the glow and bright lights made for a pretty good backround don't you think?

Patina Plated Pals

I won't bore you with more words than, but I will treat you to the credits because I am nice like that.

Credits

Phire
Pants: :::Sn@tch Lowrise Laced Jeans (Teal-U):::
Shirt: :::Sn@tch Girl Band Halter (Teal Leather-J):::
Hair: ::Exile:: Rivers Run:Frost
Boots: lassitude & ennui Flutter boots raven - at Back to Black
Skin: Nomine Female Android Skin – silver with Nomine Android Eyes - blue mech (included with the skin)

Sakura
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sachiko Mesh Hair - Nature Pack Deep Ocean
Jeans: Celestial studios jeans ultra dark (closed I believe)
Boots: Kboots- brown
Horn: Illusions Unicorn Horn White
Shirt: Schadenfreude Teal Eleanor Sleeveless Blouse, jacket
Skin: Nomine Female Android Skin – silver

1 comment: