Monday, February 20, 2012

Folly à deux

Yes the title is a play on words. Sometimes I like to pretend that I am witty like that.

Folly a duex

Hug us we are cute and furry. Not enough for you? Okay well we do prance about prettily.

Folly a duex

I just realized as I was writing this that these and looking at the pictures that it is possible we may have just given some of you nightmares. Oh well......

Credits

Phire
Dress: *katat0nik* (dk pink) Striped Dollie Top 1
Hair: Magika Hair // Delora
Furry: DERP. Reindeer [Dark Brown]

Dawn
Hair: !lamb. Some Velvet Morning - Mad Pack - My Little Pony
Furry: DERP. UniHusky [Rainbow] (limited edition)
Dress: *katat0nik* (lt pink) Lunar Dragon Dress
Poses: Old Lazy Places ones (shop closed but leave a comment to pester Sakura about them if you want )


1 comment:

Serene Fairey said...

you put your left hoof in, you put your left hoof out ...