Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dainty Dandelions


Dainty Dandelions

Dandelion was admittedly an easy color for me since my inventory is chock full of various shades of yellow. Hey some girls collect pink, I go for yellow.

Dainty Dandelion Phire

I dug out an older outfit and went for a cute cheerleader type look this week.

Dainty Dandelion Sakura

While Sakura was all frills and ruffles. If you knew her as well as I do you would know this is not a normal look for her. She is usually more of a jeans wearing tomboy kinda girl. Don't tell her I told you though, she could probably kick my ass. Until next time where were will be in avocado.......man I want some guacamole now.

Credits

Phire
Outfit: ~Scribble~ FLF Go Team (store closed)
Shoes: HOC Apparel - Hocs Lowtops - female
Tights: *H+K*(wh+yellow)dot tights
Lipstick: -Glam Affair-- Layla lipstick - warm shine
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sachiko Mesh Hair - Pancake with bow accessory
Necklace:=^^= MIAOMagenta Believes in Fairies Necklace
Skin: [Ill] Illusory Skin - Love_Milk - Scarlett (event skin..can't remember which though)
Eyes: .ID.Classic Eyes v2 - Blue

Dawn
Eyes:
.ID. Creature of the Night v2/Blind (R)
Chus! Clay - Honey Eyes - L (group gift)
Lashes:  Schadenfreude Full Lashes
Ears: [Gauze] High Elf Ear =Jewelry:Bane=- Natural
Shoes: S@BBiA:: Flower Pumps:Brown
Dress/Headpiece: **DP**yumyum
:rose petal dress:gold
Hair:[e] Abbey - Essentials Collection Blonde 07 (Mesh)
Skin: LAQ ~ Lovisa [Milky] 01
Ring: Schadenfreude  Waffles Ring (festival of sin)
Fence: Glitterati
 Fence

No comments: