Sunday, February 19, 2012

Alice Blue Bloods



Alice Blue Buds

I hemmed and hawed over a title for this post I couldn't decided between Alice Blue Bloods or Alice Blue Buds. Oh well.  For this post Sakura and I wanted to find a sweet place to photo. Sakura was looking super sweet in one of the new Lolita style dresses from Nomine. I almost feel like an older sister to her cuteness.


Alice Blue Buds

We make a good pair though as she is patient with my picture taking and I am patient with her changing. I wonder if she caught any of her own snaps while we were at it since I get to be the bossy one when we are doing these pictures. Well I mean I tell her were to stand and everything but I don't dress her. Well not for the most part anyway. I may give a suggestion or two...here and there you know. Oh well enough about that the credits are below as usual.

Credits

Phire
Pants: Kyoot- Eibo Trousers - Navy
Shirt: Kyoot - Last Thread Tank - Blue
Hair: ::Exile:: Girls of Summer:Cranberry
Shoes: MIEL ANT FLAT - MUESLI
Skin: [ATOMIC] Grace Skin (DB)_Buff - Winter Kiss (TDR Exclusive, there are others in the shop)
Eyes: Shine Monet Bluebell

Dawn
Hair: [e] Rush - Essentials Collection White 05
Eyes: .ID. Creature of the Night v2/Blind (R)
:[P]:-Deia-L-Deepfreeze (not sure if these are still around or not they are old)
boots: (Shiny Things) Chunky RIbbon Boots - white
Ears: [Gauze] Willow Ear =Jewelry:Acorn= Natural
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Bomi set (B)1
Outfit: Nomine Jailbait Claire Dress - baby blue
Pose: Ana_mations

No comments: