Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday LOTD


Oh Hai there! In an effort to get myself blogging again I thought I would try posting a LOTD every Wednesday. We will see how long this lasts XD


I have been living in these horns the past week and now I feel incredibly naked without them. I also indulged my Mother Goose's skin addiction with one of the newest skins out Gretel. I think these are the best lips and teeth I have seen in SL. I'm also currently in love with the Mesh hairs from Wasabi Pills :O NEED MORE! My eye makeup/markings are from a previous Lazy Sunday set from Plastik. I would love to see more people doing facial marking tattoos like this! Ok enough rambling, this is as good as it gets from me.

Here are some credits \o/
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Amandine Mesh Hair Black Coffee (in the browns pack)

Eyes:
Right Eye: .ID. Creature of the Night v2/Blind (R)
Left Eye: :[P]:-Deia-L-Dysfunction (from a lazy sunday set)

Makeup: :[P]:- Deia Makeup-Subconscious (from a lazy sunday set)

Bag: *Edelweiss* School Bag (Classic) - brown

Shoes: *Edelweiss* School Loafer

Uniform: *Edelweiss* School Sailor - black

Socks: Pig - Socks Mit Suspenders Black

Ears: [Gauze] High Elf Ear =Jewelry:Bane=- Natural

Horns: *~*Dreamcatcher Nivicola Horns: Illusions

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.GrEteL 4teeth

Poses : {TERHO}

No comments: