Wednesday, January 11, 2012

This lotd just got 20% Cooler


Those who know and love me know that my obsession with My Little Pony Friendship is Magic knows no bounds. So when I went into JANE the other day to check out the sale going on and found this rainbow striped hoodie I knew exactly what my next lotd post was going to be! I give you My Little Demon! Yay! >.> Ok, A bit strange I know, but I couldn't give up my cute little demon ways so I decided to make a bit of a demon version of Rainbow Dash.

I've been trying to get used to using the Firestorm viewer and I'm happy that I can finally have multiple tattoo layers. I might have went a little overboard this time around but I think it all looks good together.

And a bonus shot in the Everfree Forest! Where all little Demons live!


Credits:
Everfree Forest Photo taken at Elven Mists (formerly Bentham Forest)

Eyes:
Right: ID Creature of the night blind

Left: Chus! Wonder Shroom

Poses: Chus!
Hunt Item

Eyelashes: Cheap Makeup Babs 8

Rainbow eyeshadow: Mock so many rainbows gift (old Kozmetika gift. Doesn't seem to be available anymore but did find something similar in the main store)

Skin: Mother Goose's bomi A1teeth

Hoodie: Jane Zipper hoodie.spectrum.pewter
Big Sale going on right now!

Hair *Bc322 Rainbow cotton Blue (promo) 1L on the marketplace

Freckles: (fd) Sweden Set (Tattoo & Hair) (just wearing the tattoo from the set Available at collabor88

Star: (fd) Japan Set (Tattoo & Hair) (just wearing the tattoo from the set Available at collabor88

Horns: Illusions *~*Cerwn Horns:

Ears: [Gauze] Willow Ear =Jewelry:Acorn= Natural

Hooves: [Gauze] Demon Legs - Naturals

Tail: **MI** Female Sunless Dream Unicorn (tail is part of a full Unicorn furry avatar, not sold separately)

Wings: [PF] Chibi Wings

No comments: