Sunday, December 4, 2011

Vixen


Vixen

I will admit Vixen is the first reindeer I styled as she was the easiest (no pun intended). Looking all sexy in a short red sequin dress and some sexy heels. Maybe she and Prancer should get together. They look like a good pair don't you think?

Vixen

They both seem to have the look of "I'd do me too if I were you." Or maybe that is all in my head. It is more than entirely possible. I shall leave to go and ponder such things.

Credits

Dress: Kyoot - He Loves Me Best Dress (Red - Group Gift)
Hair: ::Exile:: Abelia:Pecan
Tail: Gritty Kitty: WHITE Fawnication Tail
Lashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V9
Heels: SLink Cassandra Heels Black
Antlers: ~Scribble~ Reindeer Antlers (HBox Special Jingle Bells Green)
Skin: -Glam Affair- Gio Natural skin - Fall/Winter (previous TDR)
Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 – Brown
Pose: Glitterati Long hair Pose

No comments: