Sunday, December 25, 2011

My tour of the workshop

I was lucky enough to score a guided tour through Santa's workshop by one of his elves. Of course I didn't get to see the big man because he was exhausted from his activities last night. The tour started outside with the reindeer stables, well the stables are just where they relax during the day, they have really posh places to sleep in at night but I wasn't allowed into their private quarters.

Checking on Rudolph

I don't know what they feed the reindeer but even the stables smelled like Christmas trees and cinnamon! Next stop was the toy making area. Ella, my elf guide, told me one of the best jobs is to test the cuddle factor on the stuffed animals and dolls.

Toy testing

That doll is off to a little girl somewhere next year. The elves are always making new toys, just in case. After that it was time for a snack so we headed off to the kitchen to bake some delicious cookies. I was told that everyone has a certain favorite so today was chocolate chip cookie day.

Cookies for Santa

After our snack of hot cocoa and cookies it was time to see one of the many decorated trees around the workshop. Ella was particularly proud of her elf sized tree she decorated with her friends.

Elf sized tree

She did an excellent job with the tree don't you think. Finally the last stop was the busiest most important room in the workshop, Santa's office! I for to see his desk complete with the naughty and nice inboxes. It's true he is working round the clock to check that list (well you know when he isn't out or sleeping).

Santa's desk!

I am so thankful to Ella for the special tour and to all those celebrating Christmas today I wish you a Merry Christmas and to anyone who isn't well then I wish you a Happy Holidays and Happy Sunday as well.

Credits

Tights: *katat0nik* (red/white) Striped Stockings
Dress: *katat0nik* (red) Ribbon
Sweater: :::Sn@tch Church Sweater (White-J):::
Lashes: Schadenfreude Full Lashes
Lipstick: ROZENA~Spring Lip Balm~ cherry bomb
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sachiko Mesh Hair - Chocolate
Shoes: lassitude & ennui Chloe - silver
Ears: SLink Sachara Elf Ears Outy
Shape: ::Savoir Faire Shapes ~ Addison child Shape on marketplace
Skin: ROZENA ~kiko~ coco balm
Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 – Green

No comments: