Friday, December 9, 2011

Meeting the Polar Bears

One day recently I went outside my humble home and discovered a family of polar bears had decided to take up residency. Now I don't blame these bears because I live on a island with a bunch of great people. Well I decided that if they were going to be stay then I should go out and introduce myself, they seemed friendly enough.

Meeting Pappa

I figured I would slowly let Papa Bear get to know me, seeing as he is the biggest. We got along great! Then I saw Junior. Junior and I have a wee bit in common. You see Junior is a fan of stars as well.

Junior likes stars too!

Next I went over to watch Mama and Baby bear play together. They were just too cute for words.

Watching Mama and Baby

After a bit of time outside with them I decided it would be a good idea to head inside. Unlike the bears I am not meant to be outside in the cold. But I did give Papa a big snuggle before I left them.

Papa and I have a thing

He is so soft and snuggly!


Credits

Jeans: fri. - Iunno Jeans (Dark Wash)
Shirt: MIASNOW Clothing - CLOUDY Shirt BLUE
Mittens: Reek - Cozy Mittens - White
Boots: (AMD) Sculpted Snuggies - Coal *White*
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sachiko Mesh Hair - Chocolate
Necklace: Lolapop! Blue Rain Necklace (chest)
Skin: *L*Luna - Toffee - Doll DB
Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 – Green
Polar Bears: MIASNOW Animal - POLAR BEAR FAMILY and POLAR CELEBRATION*
Poses: various poses from [LAP]

*get "Junior" from the MM board in the store.

No comments: