Friday, December 30, 2011

I only look lazy


I only look lazy

Sure it may look like I am just reading a book, and man do I wish that was the case. Sadly RL has been kicking my butt this week. I feel like I am so far behind on everything. Well I am rocking some newness in this post so that counts for something right? Oh you may want to know what is new huh? Well the hair is one of the newer style from Exile and the skin is from the newest skin line at Leafy. Hopefully I will get the time to sit down and properly do posts on both of these new releases. If I don't thought here is a closer look at the skin and hair (there is more obviously this just happens to be what I wore)



Credits

Hoodie: JANE - open hoodie.holiday.charcoal 
T-Shirt: fox/snow - glass apple tree t-shirt
Pants: *BOOM* sweatpants (dark gray)
Hair: ::Exile:: Veronique:Swiss
Skin: *L* Nova - Dusty - Apple - DB
Eyes:  .ID. Classic Eyes v2 - Green

No comments: