Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dasher

Happy December everyone! For the next eight days I will be introducing you to each of Santa's reindeer. Well our version of reindeer I mean. I asked Phlint to help me out and we split them right down the middle (eww not literally though!) So there will be four boys and four girls and we will go in order so today Dasher tomorrow Dancer then Prancer the next day and so on. Well on with the show...

Dashing Dasher

We had a little debate as to whether Dasher should be a fast runner or just a dashing looking gentleman. As you see the gentleman won out.

Dasher

I must say Phlint...errr Dasher does look quite dashing in that suit and he sure has some mighty big horns.


Credits

Hair: [Shag] - The Boy's Republic – coffee
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Max _02
Suit: =Savile Row= Madison Ave blue
Shoes: *COCO*Homme_LeatherShoes(Black)
Antlers: Illusions*~*Heorot Antlers: Copy
Eyes: Shine Monet Antique

No comments: