Friday, December 2, 2011

Dancer



Dancer

I will say sorry now for the fact that a few items in this post you can no longer get. You see when you get to be a certain age in SL you have a vast accumulation of wonderful things, some of which have been retired and some from store that are no longer around. However they are still wonderful things to wear, but I am babbling so I will stop. Today I am donning my minty tutu to be Dancer, and as you can see I was a little bit literal here. That is the advantage to picking my reindeer first, I got the easier ones.


Dancer

I hope you are enjoying the reindeer I know we had some fun styling them.

Credits

Outfit: (mint) clair de lune bodice ~silentsparrow~ (retired)
Lipstick: *L* [Luna]Lip_Cherry
Hair: ::Exile:: Miu:Maple
Shoes: lassitude & ennui Chloe - mint (gacha item)
Antlers: ~Scribble~ Reindeer Antlers (HBox Special Jingle Bells Green)
Skin: ::DT:: ::Megan:: Cream
Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 – Brown
Poses: {.:exposeur:.} belly dancer poses

No comments: