Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cupid


cupid

So I may have gone a bit literal with Cupid, but it was fun. Of course I had to rifle through my inventory to find a bow and arrow. What can I say it is not something I honestly expected to have, but I did. I guess it just goes to show you want you an accumulate over the years.

cupid

There isn't much left to say about Cupid other than she may be the cutest of the reindeer.

Credits

Bow: ::: B@R ::: White Cupid Bow (from the cupid outfit)
Hair: ::Exile:: Colette:Hollywood
Outfit: *Evie's Closet* - Elizabeth Ice Skating Suit - White
Tail: Gritty Kitty: WHITEFawnication Tail
Necklace: Lolapop! Stupid Cupid Necklace-Red
Wings: Material Squirrel Nitika Angel Wings 4.2.1
Feet: SLink Jolie Pied v2.0 High Bare
Antlers: ~Scribble~ Reindeer Antlers (HBox Special Jingle Bells Red)
Skin: *L*Luna - Toffee - Forest LB
Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 – Brown
Poses: [LAP] Faery Pretty Poses

No comments: