Thursday, December 8, 2011

Blitzen


Blitzen

Yeah again I went literal with the name. Of course now I feel guilty after I learned what the name was originally was and what it meant. Oh well as I have learned it to be Blitzen and what I know the word to mean this is what you get. It also means she is the eighth and last reindeer.

Blitzen II

Of course I needed to have a close up of Blitzen like I have all the others, but there is one more picture to add to this post.

8 not so tiny reindeer

All eight reindeer cobbled together into on picture!

Credits

Pants: fri. - Iunno Jeans (Black)
Shirt: Schadenfreude Yellow Oxford,
Vest: Kyoot - All That Glitters Vest
Necklace: (Caroline's) Broken Long Strand Black Pearls
Hair: ::Exile:: Chantel:Honeycomb
Tail: Gritty Kitty: WHITEFawnication Tail
Shoes: (Shiny Things) Candy Clogs viewer2 - red
Antlers: ~Scribble~ Reindeer Antlers (HBox Special Jingle Bells Red)
Skin: [PF] Skye - Cruel Secrets (dkbrow)
Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 – Brown
group photo : Various Glitterati poses


No comments: