Monday, November 28, 2011

Winter Chill


winter chill

I was going to save this look for something I have planned in December, but instead I am being nice and sharing it today. Why would that be considered nice you may ask. Well it is because of my new footwear of course. You see they are on sale today for Cyber Monday at Apple May Designs. You see I put these on planning to take pictures for a blog theme thinger I have coming up. But like I said since it is the season of giving and all I thought I would share these cute booties.

booties!

All warm and cozy. Well think of this as a preview of things to come on the blog! And go get some booties. I am off to restyle myself......

Credits

Sweater: [PINK] Fi II Cardigan - cream
Tank: JANEintrinsic.tank.wh fawn [hi]
Tights: "NINIKO"Nordic Pants2
Lashes: Schadenfreude Heavy Lashes
Lipstick: ROZENA~Spring Lip Balm~ cherry bomb
Booties: (AMD) Sculpted Snuggies (L) - Red *Black
Skirt: /artilleri/ carla circle skirt *red*
Hair: [e] Soft - Brown 08 at Collabor88
Skin: ROZENA ~kiko~ coco balm
Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 - Brown

No comments: